Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - The Girlfriend and Christmas Part 1

how can you lack that much self awareness as an author and not realize how horrible your main character is being ?
it would be fine if we were supposed to hate him for his bad decisions, but it's clear we're supposed to emphasize with him.
seriously is this manga for real or am i having a weird fever dream again i legit cannot believe what i'm reading

Dex-chan lover
Im kinda agreeing with you S17. I somewhat got used to his erratic behaviour, but this is just turning ridiculous.

Contributor
We will have a bit of apparent "ntr", a classic trope on these love comedies. But realistically i'm sure the guy is just the brother or a mere friend. :D

Dex-chan lover
@VICTIMGIRLS17
Indeed.
I can only hope for a bad end for him at this point.
I thought the summer vacation was supposed to be a sort of redemption arc but in the end nothing changed

VICTIMGIRLS17, The author just forgot one important thing called character development. Though there are even worse mc in the genre (i.e. ichigo 100%)

Dex-chan lover
these beta MCs are so fucking trash. Dude, if you like the girl stop being wishy washy and fucking GO FOR IT.

Honestly what did anyone else expect from a SoL harem comedy romance? You consume it for the deliciously trashy story that it is.

VIP
It really is getting ridiculous.
I mean, after 29 chapters, the author should know better.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously fucking hate MC. He is a coward, a passive idiot and complains about literally everything even though he never does anything about it.
The fucking cunt literally lied to Ruka instead of just asking her to be less annoying and then went and whined about being lonely. Is he fucking bipolar or something?
I hope that new guy really is Mizuhara's boyfriend, I hope Ruka gets a new boyfriend too, I hope every potential love interest in this manga gets a boyfriend so they don't have to put up with this asshole and his obnoxious behavior and he dies alone an unloved like he deserves.
I'M FUCKING MAD.

that guy will be revealed on ch31, and why's she meeting him.
Sigh, the mc is such a hopeless shit. I can't even symphatize.

Supporter
Daaaaaaaaaamn. Easing that NTR knife in nice and slow.
(Edit: Figuratively speaking. Kinda hard to be NTRed if you're actually "the other guy". Especially if you're not even that.)

Just My Imagination, by the Temptations

~~~~~

Edit2: @VICTIMGIRL17, try reading Suicide Island AKA Jisatsutou. At one point, MC
tells his girlfriend who's been raped that he's suffering more than her because he's horny and he can't do anything to help her
. Seriously.

hopefully this manga get bad ending or something, cuz goddamn mc doesn't deserved it

Group Leader
If the MC got cucked it would be a genuine improvement, he deserves anything bad that happens to him.

Supporter
@Pescado and everyone else wanting a bad ending - I vote for "Just when he finally has a chance, Ruka announces she's pregnant. Her parents aren't as happy as she is. Ten years later he gets out of jail, hoping to find her, but she got married and moved away."

Users who are viewing this thread