Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - The Two Girlfriends Part 2

I hate when I start reading something and get hooked, but hate the MC.
I really don't get why everything these guys write is either fulfillment fantasy overpowered, or this fucking asshole that never does anything.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what's the author trying to achieve. Is he making a despicable MC on purpose, or does he just suck at making a good story?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this chapter was so tense. I was so afraid for MC. I mean, imagine if he actually got laid, like imagine if he had sex with this cute, devoted girl who really loves him and wants to be in a serious relationship with him. That would be like, the worst thing that could possibly happen to a man, literally hell on Earth, the suffering levels would skyrocket, Guts would look like a whiney kid compared to MC and the horrors we was forced to experience. I'm happy he remained true to his beta japanese MC ways and did everything in his power to avoid getting his dick wet, I was scared the story would take a darker turn for a second.

Thanks God the author knows what his audience really wants and now we can continue with the MC being a passive asshole who treats everyone around him like dirt and pretends he is the victim and did nothing wrong.

Supporter
@Acolytus Thank you for saving me the time, and saying it better besides. Here, have the weird but somehow fitting image I found when looking for "anime applause".
1448305530377.gif

oh damn i had to stop reading the ch34 raw, i can't take it. i think i have to drop this already, really the mc's getting unbearable to me.
the stupid trash-kun spouting lies again

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how he thinks of her as a kid when he acts like a kid himself.

It's funny how he thinks of her as a kid when he acts like a kid himself.

Is she really a kid? Didn't his friend of the same age took her as a rental?

Supporter
@ak0ztik, thanks for the warning. I didn't look at the spoiler, but there's no need for proof for me to trust you on this.

Contributor
And the dumpster fire continues. I'm just looking for some sense of closure at this point.

MC is really cloudy, at best. He hasn't the pride to make a choice,only lies, at this point I really despise him.

Mizuhara is walking on her way and doesn't care too much about others, we'll see in next ep. what our reckless Ruka will ignite :)

So people are complaining that MC doesn't want to settle with a girl he doesn't love just because she loves him? Why?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not complaining that he won't settle with a girl he doesn't love.

I'm complaining that he's in love with a girl who isn't trying, and ignoring a girl who is trying her best. He's weak and spineless, and won't properly turn her down.

Me on the good side he is a gentleman that respects wamen on the other side its rude for not respecting her feelings though and my bad side why do you hesitate the prey is coming for you right now why not take this opportunity

idk fam, what the fuck have I been reading? Why couldn't I stop reading? What's the meaning of life? Why do I exist???...

Banned
OHH... so the reason he isn't seriously considering Ruka an option is because he thinks of her as a kid...
Well, we don't even know how old she is, do we?
Still, the situation is fucked up regardless... and I haven't got to see the glasses in a while. Getting annoyed at how much time Chizuru is spending in contact lenses. She really is a traitor, isn't she?

Honestly I'm kinda annoyed that he's not even willing to give Ruka a chance. I mean I get he has "feelings" for Mizuhara, but that's literally as far as he's got with her. He hasn't acted on or talked about those feelings and their only chemistry is he rents her as a girlfriend and she's shown zero interest in him. Holding out for "the one" doesn't end well. Don't take a guy/girl that genuinly cares about you, that WANTS to be with you, for granted (when you're as unpopular and socially awkward as MC is, ofc). At least give her a chance to see if there's ANY chemistry between the two of you. Or if you're not gonna do that, you should put all your cards on the table RIGHT NOW and confess to Mizuhara. If she rejects him then there's absolutely no reason to keep going after her. Just rejecting Ruka and continuing to rent Mizuhara is stupid. Literally his only saving grace is plot armour ¬_¬

EDIT: Also it just occured to me, Ruka is EXACTLY the kind of girl Kazuya's grandmother thinks Mizuhara is - a girl who accepts and loves Kazuya for who he is, without putting on any act. So he can't even use the "my grandmother would be sad" excuse because he'd be giving her exactly what she wants!

god i fucking hate her so much, im this close to fucking skipping every chapter she is in, despicable little shit

Dex-chan lover
@Xelda
Don't take a guy/girl that genuinly cares about you, that WANTS to be with you, for granted
Alright. Let's say you are a single young man who -kinda- has feelings for a girl. Then you all of a sudden meet a girl that blackmails you into relationships based on mistrust and fear, that annoys you, takes all of your attention and devours all of your time, so that you can sleep 3 hours per day max. All you can think of her is "I need to make a distance between us", "we can't be seen together by my friends", etc. Hm... Give her a chance? No, thanks. I'd rather give her money to buy her silence and get rid of her (or hire a hitman who can do it for me).

Users who are viewing this thread