Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - The Two Girlfriends Part 3

Group Leader
Say what you will about this author, but man does he know how to incite a waifu war with his characters.

Contributor
I know it will never happen, but my ideal ending would be Ruka and Chizuru realizing they're lesbians and getting together, with MC facing the wrath of grandma.

Contributor
This MC is beyond stupid. Here was a chance to correct the situation, and he completely threw Ruka under the bus, who, while acting selfish, was helping him in the long run.

Contributor
I admit, this manga is clichè but it leave me after every chapter with a bitter feeling, and i'm curious what will happen next. But these stories are a one time read, they aren't epic, just a small success that will fade away once is ended. So enjoy it while it last. ?

Dex-chan lover
The last time I got that much angry reading a Manga, it was for the end of Nisekoi.
Why this bullshit is so captivating?

Double-page supporter
Girls, you are both too good for him.
Stop fighting over garbage and let his life be as miserable as he deserve.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral
But I liked the end of Nisekoi!

Which animes/manges I really hate? Sora no Otoshimono, only because of the violent tsundere bitch who beats the crap out of the MC every Minute, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Made me drop it, what a shame.
Rewrite: I also couldn't stand bec of same reason.
Yeah well Chitoge is also violent, but not as much as the mentioned character.

If I think about it, the readers here would be happy to see a violent tsundere in this manga :>

Dex-chan lover
Just one guy's opinion, but this douche-bag doesn't have even a pinky finger's worth of redeeming qualities to merit any consideration, much less affection, from Ruka, Chizuru, or Grandma.

This author must hate women to have created such smart, attractive female MCs only to shoehorn them into 'loving' a worthless, lying glop of scum.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this author... its already bad that MC is scum bag... now you toss in an annoying character adding an even more annoying/ cringy situation.
Only redeeming factor for this manga is FMC and Grandma.
I keep thinking it can't get worse... but i bet this is going to turn into a harem QQ
Damn i skimmed through the raws.....
Looks liek it just might end up being a harem.... and the Ruka issue has not been resolved

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to feel so bad for the grandmas
this story is just wrong man

Users who are viewing this thread