Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 4

This guy. So annoying. You can choose to not look, you dumbshit. Lecherous as always.

he indeed has a dick for a brain,

well atleast the Author has some good sense for the drama

I'm quite happy its not Ruka.

Dex-chan lover
How about you jerk off once in a while so you aren't constantly thinking with your dick?

Power Uploader
Author: How could we possibly make this stupidly contrived situation even worse?
Assistant: Uh... have the ex show up for no reason and with no foreshadowing?
Author: Yeah, let's do that!

Both: I wonder how much more of this BS we can dump on our readers before the publisher axes this manga?

Dex-chan lover
It's time for Mami to gtfo already.

@seekermoc
She literally has been meddling with Mizuhara lately.
She just doesn't knows they're neighbours.

Dex-chan lover
If only the author made their relationship a bit more balanced, instead of having her treating him like air and him flustered for the joy of being in the same planet of Mizuhara.

Dex-chan lover
oh no, I wonder what will happen next, hopefully he wont try to hide her like some retard /monotone.

Dex-chan lover
@boag considering the next chapter is titled "Hide and Seek" you know that's exactly what will happen. Because simply not opening the door wouldn't work. Mizuhara will hide, he'll open the door for god knows what reason, she'll espy Chizuhara's shoes that she took off and start looking around for her.

Also what's this idiocy about the Locksmith being closed. I've literally never heard of a locksmith that wasn't available 24/7, and it's not like there would be only one option to call. And why doesn't she have her landlord's phone number? "I knocked, no answer, guess I'll give up trying to contact them!" What kind of apartment complex landlord doesn't have a 24-hour emergency maintenance line to have an employee come out and let people in who were locked out?

....great the fucking ex has to ruin it. let me guess...he tries to hide mizuhara in his room and invites his ex in asking her what is she here for. She either drops some type of confession or talks shit about mizuhara. Probably the latter. MC will interrupt the ex and say how much he loves Mizuhara and Mizuhara will be hearing this for the first time with her heart going doki doki. Then ex will declare something to get back at MC and storm out the room. MC gets embarrassed, and their relationship will finally escalate...to holding hands. As they fall asleep the ex gets run over by truck-san who's been crossing over through many isekais.

Users who are viewing this thread