The Too-Perfect Saint: Tossed Aside by My Fiancé and Sold To Another Kingdom - Ch. 10 - Cruel World

Dex-chan lover
We have no choice but to stan! In most stories like this the younger sister is naive but also complicit. Here we have an actual smart, calculating and interesting sister who isn't just going along with it. God, I love actual characters and not caricatures. This story is hopefully able to go for a while.

Dex-chan lover
i expected the letter to arrive and start a downpour of emotions for the little sister. i did honestly not expect her to be one such character to figure out the situation by herself. i might just be used to such clueless side-characters from other series, so this is a pleasent surprise. once the actual letter arrives, and once the king has recovered enough to be made aware of the situation, i wonder how the whole situation will unfold.

Dex-chan lover
2 things: first off thank you for the chapter! I love your work and want to see where this story goes!
2nd: I hope that nation burns. Then I hope Mia runs off to join her sister and they have fancy little tea parties and are never bothered by trash again.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter brought a somewhat twisted smile to my face. We have the younger sister concerned about her older sister and wondering WHY the sister she has admired and knows extremely well would just up and leave to another country AND not even say goodbye to her.

Mia is smart and calculating and most definitely loves her older sister more than it seems anyone else in her family ever could. I love the fact that Mia actually truly loves Philia and isn't like all those other stories you read where they are either not very smart about things or they were just pretending to love her older sister.

I hope Mia makes sure the prince and her parents get what they deserve for selling Philia off and then absconds off to the other country to live with Philia.

Dex-chan lover
The villains in this story have plotted and betrayed their strongest national asset without consulting the other two most important people in the picture: the king and the replacement saint.
And they hope that the fait accompli will not negatively impact them.

Since it turns out the little sis is not dumb and/or naive, the consequences will likely be monumental.
Not sure about the king yet since he's yet to make an appearance in the story, but he will likely be furious too.

Congratulations to the prince and the saintess's parents, as they probably have implemented the worst villainous plot ever in the history of "broken engagement" stories. And the bar was pretty low to begin with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Little sis seems to be pretty talented in her own right.
Not as talented as her big sis who is nearly an omni-talented character in all technical fields (magic, alchemy, engineering...), but instead talented in the one field that her sister was not: social and psychological interactions. Possibly also sneaking and spying.

She's a decent saintess, but I feel like her true calling would be something like diplomacy.

Users who are viewing this thread