Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 49 - Conclusion of the Demon Lord Inheritance Match

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, why'd they have to make him a girl? This is just unnecessary fanservice
Just when I thought this manga wouldn't go for such a cheap and stupid trope
I actually feel betrayed and really disappointed :fml:
There were several hints in past chapters, your fault for not picking up on them.

Dex-chan lover
it ended just like that? No schemes? No evil plot? Just accepting that she won and was a girl all along?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, why'd they have to make him a girl? This is just unnecessary fanservice
Just when I thought this manga wouldn't go for such a cheap and stupid trope
I actually feel betrayed and really disappointed :fml:
If you couldn't see this development coming a mile away, you're blind. It was obvious.

I don't get why after a challenge and all the insults you would accept them having power... he literally screamed you're a girl and can't be demon lord then said yup now my son is chancellor and we are good. It's so obvious that they want to puppet government it.
No, he said that Tito is a girl and not the Eldest Son, since they operate by Agnatic Primogeniture; that means that their footing is more even, because then it just becomes a question of magic power between the strongest. It comes across as being all set up to legitimize Absolute Primogeniture as the mother wished.

Power Uploader
No surprise that Tito is a girl.

The challenger playing as a bad guy to make the demons accept a female demon lord wasn't quite as expected, but it's still a very cliche development.

Regardless, I'm glad this arc is coming to a close and we can hopefully move on to something more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Only me that felt that this chapter was kind of anticlimactic? The whole arc builds up for a duel for it to only last 1 chapter… Feels like the fight lasted only 5 minutes with them only casting spells 4-5 times and then it was over.
the whole premise of evasion healer mc doesn't leave much for exciting fights.

Double-page supporter
ngl this felt a little like a "we're getting axed soon" chapter, idk why but it just did.
also, unnecessary for him to be a woman.

And thx a ton for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread