Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 44 - The Demon Lords and Their Secret

Dex-chan lover
Dang, pretty fucked grandpa. Not as fucked as Tsubasa's "Grandpa" in Symphogear imo, but still pretty fucked. Props to the Dad for actually fighting back with the intent to kill, although it took his wife's death to break him. Also, sister could unfortunately be a political chip later down the line.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Wow, his grandfather's such a piece of garbage
I hope Tito's going to be alright after talking to the ghost papa

Dex-chan lover
He's questioning whether someone whose wife he just killed is trying to kill him? Is he a moron? I mean, his actions prior to that don't indicate otherwise...
It's an old, and pretty fucked up notion in old families with origins of high influence and power. There's a hierarchy, and the Patriarch, in this case the Grandfather, is the absolute head. In this kind of structure, the word of the Patriarch is law, no matter how messed up it is, and he expects it to be obeyed without question or complaint. Happened a lot in Europe in the past, and still continues even among some Asian families. If you want anything changed, rise to the top seat yourself so you'll have the authority to do so. To some extent, the old bastard did expect his son to just sit there and swallow his shit.

Dex-chan lover
That isn't a tradition. That's stupidity and idiocy. He wasn't even a demon king in that case, only a loser and a moron with no brain, blinded with stiffness and foolishness. Even a commoner and a vagrant who lives as a beggar is wiser than this. Heck, a rat is better than him in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

Edit: goddamn…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Those old fucked up families also tend to be as paranoid as they're insane. It wasn't that rare for the sons to gently remind their fathers that it's time to switch to the new generation.
It's a little bit more rare than causing strife which makes the family go at each others' throats. It's one of the main reasons even families like that tear each other apart. In the literal sense too, sometimes. Gentle and subtle never work on the old fogeys.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.. So the girl that helped MC is his twin?! Nice to see she's well. Hopefully a reunion will happen. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
In this situation, i would say that both the Grandfather & Father were the issue.

The Grandfather was stuck with the Heritage issue of the family (still common in Asian families), while for some odd reason the Father didn't want to have anymore children.

I would have understood if the story mentioned that the Mother had become Infertile after giving birth to the Twins, which was why the Father was against have another Child, as it meant he would have to marry another woman which he didn't want to.

But here nothing like that was mentioned, and the Father just didn't want to have anymore children for whatever reason complicating the whole situation more.
I mean, everything would have been peacefully solved if they just had another child (if there was no issue with the mother).

Dex-chan lover
In this situation, i would say that both the Grandfather & Father were the issue.

The Grandfather was stuck with the Heritage issue of the family (still common in Asian families), while for some odd reason the Father didn't want to have anymore children.

I would have understood if the story mentioned that the Mother had become Infertile after giving birth to the Twins, which was why the Father was against have another Child, as it meant he would have to marry another woman which he didn't want to.

But here nothing like that was mentioned, and the Father just didn't want to have anymore children for whatever reason complicating the whole situation more.
I mean, everything would have been peacefully solved if they just had another child (if there was no issue with the mother).
It's possible his existing children would be killed off once a new child was successfully born. After all, even the youngest child becomes the eldest if their siblings are dead.

Dex-chan lover
It's a little bit more rare than causing strife which makes the family go at each others' throats. It's one of the main reasons even families like that tear each other apart. In the literal sense too, sometimes. Gentle and subtle never work on the old fogeys.
The "gently remind" part was a deliberate slight understatement, and should be read as "violently massacre".

It's possible his existing children would be killed off once a new child was successfully born. After all, even the youngest child becomes the eldest if their siblings are dead.
In particular since killing one of them was the other option.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, pretty fucked grandpa. Not as fucked as Tsubasa's "Grandpa" in Symphogear imo, but still pretty fucked. Props to the Dad for actually fighting back with the intent to kill, although it took his wife's death to break him. Also, sister could unfortunately be a political chip later down the line.

Thanks for the TL btw
oh hey another symphogear lover, greetings

Users who are viewing this thread