Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 47 - Tito-sama and the Castle

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sure everything is going well."
🚩

Why does paperwork always involve these ridiculous amounts of papers?

2v2 is such a bad format for deciding a single ruler. If you want to decide ruler by power, that is, and not whoever can find the strongest champion.

Many forbidden spells... Seems like mages get shafted in those duels. "True power," but not all powers are "true".

Comparing him to a girl, and trying to remember what she felt like... I'm not going to say I approve or disapprove of his thoughts, but they have a direction. And the conclusion may not be what he thinks.

Witch girl is cute.

"Too harsh"... They're rumours. Rumours are like that.

Gramps is one of those sweet elders.

While there are a few building styles, it looks a bit weird that all roofs are black. But then I look at the old town where I live. Most roofs are black, and the ones that aren't are green.

Every young boy seems to be a girl these days!
It's kind of hard to tell with young characters sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
uuuh, where the hell is he touching him, for him to reflect over how he is softer than expected for a male?
I thought it was the shoulder, but there's not that much difference in softness between the sexes there (your heritage and diet matters much more).

Also, did the jp seriously say "touch some grass"?! I really hope that doesn't become standard vocab for isekai mangakas...

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused.
Didn't the daughter supposed to be powerless because her power was taken and absord to the son? But we are, have a possibility that Tito is actually the daughter.

Don't tell Clyde was the son... 😅

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused.
Didn't the daughter supposed to be powerless because her power was taken and absord to the son? But we are, have a possibility that Tito is actually the daughter.

well if daughters are frowned upon by the wider public...

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused.

TBH I think we've already met the sister Tina back in the human kingdom. While all the clues point to Tito being a girl, everything has been too consistent. The dialog between his dad and grandfather have always referred to him as male and even his status screen has his name. So while fun to speculate at Tito being a girl in disguise, he is just a femboi that took more after his mother then father.

Dex-chan lover
everybody:
autor: YOU KNOW WHAT? MAYBE IT'S A GIRL!!

that kinda come out of nowhere, so much that the autor have to say it

Users who are viewing this thread