Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 47 - Tito-sama and the Castle

Dex-chan lover
That monologue about how Maou felt soft like a girl was definitely not creepy and strange, yep
totally what any normal person would say after touching someone's shoulder.
He didn't say it. He thought about it. Maou might have been really soft if it ended up being on Hiroki's mind. it's like if you touch a baby's cheek and thought how smooth and soft it was.

Double-page supporter
they better not turn him into a girl just to make him a love interest. boring copout option. pick one or the other coward

Dex-chan lover
uuuh, where the hell is he touching him, for him to reflect over how he is softer than expected for a male?
I thought it was the shoulder, but there's not that much difference in softness between the sexes there (your heritage and diet matters much more).

Also, did the jp seriously say "touch some grass"?! I really hope that doesn't become standard vocab for isekai mangakas...
No it doesn't lol, just say "he was a shut-in so, this will be his first time going out of the city", but thats alright, is funnier this way
I for one welcome our grass touching overlord.

Aggregator gang
With how overused and undisguised the trope is I say the chance of it being a reverse trap is 50 50.
Idc either way, but it will piss me off if the author unashamedly changes the character design after the reveal.

Dex-chan lover
1*w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
🚩

Why does paperwork always involve these ridiculous amounts of papers?

2v2 is such a bad format for deciding a single ruler. If you want to decide ruler by power, that is, and not whoever can find the strongest champion.

Many forbidden spells... Seems like mages get shafted in those duels. "True power," but not all powers are "true".

Comparing him to a girl, and trying to remember what she felt like... I'm not going to say I approve or disapprove of his thoughts, but they have a direction. And the conclusion may not be what he thinks.

Witch girl is cute.

"Too harsh"... They're rumours. Rumours are like that.

Gramps is one of those sweet elders.

While there are a few building styles, it looks a bit weird that all roofs are black. But then I look at the old town where I live. Most roofs are black, and the ones that aren't are green.

It's kind of hard to tell with young characters sometimes.
Well. One could say that a ruler doesn’t need only strength but also how to properly make strategies.

2v2 might offer more scenarios in which the ruler must be quick to analyze not just the opponent but also their ally. Basically, can you lead others?

Now whether this is going to factor into the actual fight. Probably not.

Bruh, I thought maybe the Maou was just a shy boy and left it at THAT.
The author is too sus to actually twist it like this. Let's hope he won't be a trap or a femboy—just thinking about it makes me irked. Anyway, Maou being a girl in sex is great news.
I can finally ship someone other than the MC's girl friend (not girlfriend) who has a little crush on him and the 2nd one is Lisha/Lusha. :wooow: :meguu: :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The monologue about tito being soft is super unnecessary and gross.

I really wish authors wouldn't do this every time just to hint at young characters genders, especially when its likely theres gonna be another incident that reveals if tito is presenting masc when they're don't actually want to.

It just comes off as creepy bc you can't generally tell gender by how squishy someone's shoulders are... . -.

Users who are viewing this thread