Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Registering as an Adventurer

Just say that he has 100 points in heal and hes hired, dont even mentioned anything about evasion.

Hmm I'm speculating that this strat may be OP in which everything misses him, but the monster will hit each other by friendly fire.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's already covered the issue of MC being shit at selling his skills, so there's no need to go into that.

The bigger issue, to me, is the reason he's doing this. Essentially, he's forcing his own rationale on the world. Normally, that's fine because that's how common sense breaking works.
But Hiroki knows essentially nothing about the world, so it's awfully pretentious and arrogant to claim he knows better than the common sense of the world. If it were a normal gamer, they'd assume the game was balanced differently and that his distribution DOES suck. In which case, back to the argument about selling his healing skill instead of evasion.

he gonna stall all enemies that he will encounter in solo, isn't it?
danm, I hate stall based builds so much

His build only works cuz he, as a hero, has a shit ton of extra points to dump

To the world as large being a EVA healer is shit, it only works cuz he maxed to stat
most natives can't afford to gamble that the stat is only useful at high lvls.

It's arrogant and I hope he gets hit with it.

@Silwith
There's no risk involved and if he's going to travel so much and explore he might aswell save it.
It's not a high priority because as you said making gold as a healer is going to be faster and probably more rewarding at first, but if you get the chocolate business going it's literally easy money.

All he needs to find are cocoa plants or something similar because there's no great technology needed to make chocolate. The people in this world have more than enough utensils to produce it.
Save the last piece of chocolate to convince some supply company for a distributional contract, hire cooks to mass-produce it and get rich.

There's no guarantee that he will ever find it but using literally the only 3 pieces of chocolate in the entire world just to pay registration fee is stupid

Dex-chan lover
This guy is an IDIOT! The very reason why he was put in jail was because he said he was an evasion healer, now free he goes and says the same to every party he asks... idiot.

Aggregator gang
Ignoring how retarded the character is.

It's dumb that he cant be hit even without max evasion

Dex-chan lover
How stupid does one have to be. Not even a 5 year is dumb enough to not say that their healing is max and that is why stats were put into other things. or some variation of that.

if this "joke" goes on for long I don't see the story quality being that good. healer is such a rare class, but putting any stats into non healing makes them deadweight somehow. I'd rather have someone who has the ability to keep themselves from dying

Evade Healer sounds like a dead weight. Subpar heal, no damage output, and you can't even aggro to work as a tank. Does he play all his games on Easy Mode?

That's the problem with most of these Isekai. They keep trying to emphasize how "smart" the MC is when in reality he just got OP stats to cover for his stupidity.

@Solaz I bet it depends on what kind of attack it is, what level the enemy has, and the enemy's accuracy level, to name a few. 50 should be more than enough for low level monsters. I wouldn't put it past the author to suddenly say "Oh he can evade anything under the evade level" or "anything that has accuracy level < to his evasion level.

Double-page supporter
tbf his starting healing stat is already kind of overkill by human standards, IIRC.

But yeah this guy is an idiot for not at least mentioning how high his recovery stat is.

HEY GUYS CAN I JOIN YOUR PARTY? BTW I DUMPED ALL MY POINTS INTO EVASION!

m988q4ytcf621.gif

holy the mc is unbelievably dumb. He's claimed hes played games before so he should know that evasion healer sounds absurdly dumb from anyones perspective. Especially since hes a new adventurer and people dont know his true stats. What's worse is he doesn't get the idea of hiding the fact he's put his stat points in what is basically dex so people think he barely has any points in recovery. Jesus this hurt my eyes

Retribution paladin looking for raiding guild in vanilla WoW: the chapter

XL

Dex-chan lover
Retarded manga characters: Oh look, a RARE healer with high EVASION so he can heal and we don't have to baby sit? Nah, you're no good, you're just deadweight.
Me: What the f**K?!

Author went full retard on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread