Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - My Life in Another World

Even the cave looks like a slime @.@ Maybe it is actually a rock slime in hibernation..

Dex-chan lover
sign.jpg

Bruh
The mc is like an angry girlfriend
"I'm mad at you but I won't tell you the reason" except for nobody actually cares about him.

Dex-chan lover
"I've never seen someone fight that way before"

He didn't even fight, let alone raise a finger.

@Baxkill

sums it up lol

@h8_pitts

oh, is it?
if anything, it has something to do with the Scanlators uploading.

I may visit the copy of mangarock some time.

Edit : no, there's only 10 wdym, are you reading raws?

So monsters will adapt...but never increase in their accuracy, the one stat that definitively counters evasion? This is fucking stupid. Let's just disregard the possibility of dropping like a huge boulder from the sky, so big that he couldn't physically evade it. They have a stat that directly counters evasion.

Dex-chan lover
So monsters will adapt...but never increase in their accuracy, the one stat that definitively counters evasion? This is fucking stupid. Let's just disregard the possibility of dropping like a huge boulder from the sky, so big that he couldn't physically evade it. They have a stat that directly counters evasion.
So what? He has 51 evasion at level 1. They said 50 is already a "master." The fuck kind of monsters are some of you guys expecting him to fight that will ever negate his evasion with accuracy? Healing stat was already at 100 from the word go, he's twice as good at healing as anyone would ever expect someone to be even at the pinnacle of their craft. He's either going to continue leveling evasion to 100 too, or he'll start giving himself some firepower on top of being a ridiculous evade healer.

I mean even if something hits him, recovery is still ridiculously higher than it even needed to be.

Idiotic, the problem is not that, is it? Want to search people who understand you? Easy! Tell them you have 100 in recovery stat, so you poured the rest in evasion!

Who dont try to understand is not them, but you! Didn't all of them already say it, that healer who raised stat except recovery is trash. And its not like you don't know the rate of skill mastery is it?

This feels idiotic, I thought he is smart. Oh its not that, he is just a kid, who want to be understood, but didn't try to understand other people fisrt.

do this have comedy tag? else this is really bad joke.. he even want evasion enhance.. self proclaimed gamer yet dumbfk idiot.. All gamer know that damage dealer are god.. godsake this author is dumbass

@contender guess you have never experienced the true horror that is a full evasion dps where nothing can hit you and you deal tons of dmg, or in his case heal

Dex-chan lover
hmm so his evasion also works on friendly grabs as we saw with the dwarf but the guards managed to grab him in ch1 after he dumped in evasion to throw him in jail?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty certain that my spouse has become an innkeeper in the other world; she looks just like that chubby-cute onee-san...
:dogewow:
:meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread