Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Waguri Kousuke

Dex-chan lover
The mango that keeps on giving. Super good chapter, big props to lil bro for realizing the error in his ways. Also, I wonder if it's intentional in the title page that now it's "The fragrant flowerS bloom with dignity" ('flower' in plural) instead of 'flower blooms'. Would this change indicate that it's not just Kauruko anymore who's blooming with dignity, but her lil bro too? Maybe Rintarou?

Anyways, thanks for the chapter again, I'm super thankful to you guys!

Dex-chan lover
Also, I wonder if it's intentional in the title page that now it's "The fragrant flowerS bloom with dignity" ('flower' in plural) instead of 'flower blooms'.
I'm pretty sure it was like that from the start on those title-drop pages.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm... Mango

mango-samenstelling.jpg

Group Leader
The mango that keeps on giving. Super good chapter, big props to lil bro for realizing the error in his ways. Also, I wonder if it's intentional in the title page that now it's "The fragrant flowerS bloom with dignity" ('flower' in plural) instead of 'flower blooms'. Would this change indicate that it's not just Kauruko anymore who's blooming with dignity, but her lil bro too? Maybe Rintarou?

Anyways, thanks for the chapter again, I'm super thankful to you guys!
As BananowyJE said, we have translated the title in plural since the beginning, I have seen the name written both with Flowers and Flower depending on the website. After all, being a fan translation, we don't really know the real translation of the title, but we will keep using the plural form!

Users who are viewing this thread