Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - Kikyo and Chidori

Power Uploader
Wow did not expect that it would go this smoothly call me shocked. Happy they are talking and that we did not get a whole drama arc. Tbh, the teachers can be a problem or they just used them to make the girls try their best and give them some fear. Doubt it but maybe.

Also just want to add that some people judge the girls saying the boys are stupid and have bad grades but that is confirmed for the most part from what we know. Like Saburu confirmd that. When they were studying in their group the boys had a small textbook and she says she had that in middle school. Also seems the average grade is not high even with that kind of textbook.

Don't get me wrong not saying they need to act like that but some parts are true for sure and even more if you are in a school that tells you to watch out for them and also that is really academically focused.

Great chapter thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
I like how they all decided to talk about it instead of spreading rumors or start ignoring Kaoruko (and Subaru).

What makes Madoka likeable is literally the minimum as a friend (she's still the GOAT tho). I get that the rest of the students were probably told over and over that Chidori's students are really bad people and that Kikyo is very strict etc... But the way they showed their concerns and care to Kaoruko and Subaru feels more like not supporting at all 😥

It's especially in those moments friends are here for... It's good to talk about it but it's kinda insulting when they openly admit they don't trust you to have a boyfriend and other friends if they're from Chidori, especially if they (they're supposed to) know how nice, trustful and even serious you are (talking about Subaru and Kaoruko). More than being "brainwashed" by Kikyo, they have lack of trust in their own friends... I'm not saying they should've been cool with that since the start but that it's weird how they directly went to the conclusion that they should stop seeing Chidori's students.
I mean, even if everyone around you say that "people working here are awful" "this shop is so expensive" "those students are troublesome" you will always find an/several exceptions. So maybe they could've still believe to those bad rumors about Chidori but also think "what if..." for Subaru and Kaoruko's case.

I've read those chapters in spanish before but it's still damn hilarious how they came say those things to their faces lmao, but again, at least they came to talk.

Thanks for the translation 💖

Last edited:
tskr for the chap. Madoka mvp. Keeping it real. just want that sweet sweet juice, she's like me fr fr

Fed-Kun's army
even if madoka doesn't join the group, ill still definitely be happy js cuz she seems like such a good character right off the bat 😁

Fed-Kun's army
So who's the boy gonna pair with Madoka? Is it Ayato or Usami? Place your bets now! lol.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's mind jumped to that the instant a new FMC was introduced. As a matter of fact, I've been thinking how they were going to introduce new FMCs for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread