Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku

I was thinking about ending it all, but I found an image of this manga on Pinterest and was dumbfounded that the two protagonists look exactly like my OC's. Now I'm reading this, and even their personality is somehow VERY similar. Maybe this is a sign of God for me to keep going on!!? Idk, but anyway - Romeo and Juliet romance like, between a yankee dude with golden heart and cute cheerful girl? heck yeah, I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking about ending it all, but I found an image of this manga on Pinterest and was dumbfounded that the two protagonists look exactly like my OC's. Now I'm reading this, and even their personality is somehow VERY similar. Maybe this is a sign of God for me to keep going on!!? Idk, but anyway - Romeo and Juliet romance like, between a yankee dude with golden heart and cute cheerful girl? heck yeah, I'm in.
Well uh, I don't what to say about that first part but if you like this maybe you'll like Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet if you haven't read it already?

Aggregator gang
*Visit Manga shop while waiting friend
*Looking something to kill time.
*Saw this serie
*Buy out of pure intention of didn't like to exit store without buying anything.
*Go home
*Take a peek serie at bed time
*4:30 visit MD for other volumes until buying whole Serie (that makes whole week)

Merci au staff pour la traduction en français je vous aimeeee 🫶🫶❤️🇫🇷

This manga is good, from the description, language, resolution, plot, and depiction of the main and accompanying characters, and the rating for this manga is 9.99/10. Thank you admin and staff oh yes I need Indonesian T_T

This manga is good, from the description, language, resolution, plot, and depiction of the main and accompanying characters, and the rating for this manga is 9.99/10. Thank you admin and staff oh yes I need Indonesian T_T

good manga, a bit overrated though. the one downside to the story is how the characters are always thanking and apologizing to each other like a dozen times each chapter

What´s up with chapter 80-85 in volume 11, they are missing.
I ave read up until 79, but do not wish to read 85.5 if there is a a lot missing in between.
Anyone knows?

What´s up with chapter 80-85 in volume 11, they are missing.
I ave read up until 79, but do not wish to read 85.5 if there is a a lot missing in between.
Anyone knows?
They stopped updating in english. Here is another good site that has it fully updated and releases the new chapter every week.https://mangafire.to/manga/the-fragrant-flower-blooms-with-dignity.zlw6m

Dex-chan lover
!!!!PSA FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR RECENT CHAPTERS!!!!
Currently for the past 7 months theres been no english chapter releases on mangadex, and for those unaware or just catching up, IT HASNT BEEN DROPPED ITS STILL BEING RELEASED (just not on mangadex). until they catch up here, a site where you can read all current chapters in the same fullscreen double-page, single-page, or scrolling format is mangafire.to (y)PLEASE ENJOY ITS SO PEAK

Peak Romance, Cant Wait for it to be animated, sad that this site doesn't have the complete manga, well anyways I'll find another place to finish this on, I'll leave this review with an easy 10/10 and also Yuzuhara Madoka is best girl.

the way the 6 friends are so mature/nice just feels so unrealistic.idk...maybe its just me.sure its good, but it feels forced?ig
also, why would you drag your friends into your relationship?like,keep it to yourself.bruh.

Last edited:
The characters are incredibly emotionally mature and well thought out. At one point they do character bios on blackboards, and 1/2 the information is plot relevant, 1/2 is just natural explorations of the character to give them more depth.

If it feels like the characters are too emotionally mature to the point of being unrealistic, then you should do something about that, whether it be taking some notes on how to be better, or surrounding yourself with emotionally mature people to make it a reality.

To me the drama feels lifelike in the sense that to each of the characters, it means the world to them, because at this time high school is their world, their friends and relationships are their world, so why wouldn’t they be wholeheartedly invested in it? Why would they not pour their heart out into every apology?

Checkov’s guns going off left and right in the unposted chapters (110-120) ish, so I highly recommend reading it off another website. Also the boys have a real sense of style so take notes.

Ce manga est excellent . Le panelling est tres bon , le design des persos aussi . L histoire est douce de meme pour les personnages et leur développement. L oeuvre a une ambiance tres melancolique , c est rafraîchissant.

Overrated as hell manga TBH. I hate how all the boys are written. Yeah sure you don't need to write perverts but they all come off as Eunuchs. I unironically believe this series was supposed to be Yuri and they genderswapped half the cast.
They're highschool boys FFS and yet have the maturity of monks?

This series is as wish fulfillmenty as the trashiest harem manga when you look at it objectively. I wouldn't even have a problem with it either if people didn't pretend it was the greatest love story ever told. It's slop.

Users who are viewing this thread