Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki

HEY, I just read this and it seems pretty good ! Imma waiting for the next chapter ;3 so plz keep translating this one.

No harem tag. Be still, my beating heart. From chapter one alone, I like the MC. Nothing annoys me more than a grown person reincarnating into a child, and then acting like a child. There are a couple exceptions, like when they're doing that to prevent family from worrying, or they were stupid to begin with (*coughBakarinacough!*). Having not just a twenty-something, but a proper older gentleman be reborn as a little boy without a change of character is an itch I didn't know needed scratching. Please continue!

finally no harem tag! really annoying genre and ruins the story just for the fanservice

A few hours ago this was on the front page because ch 1.2 had been posted. It's still not showing up in the chapters list. What happened?

Group Leader
A few hours ago this was on the front page because ch 1.2 had been posted. It's still not showing up in the chapters list. What happened?
It's our groups first upload so it has to be approved by a moderator

5 pages... Stupid publisher split each chapter into 5 sections so now each mini-chapter is super small.

So far the story is generic af. Maybe this will break the mold later, but based on this and the raws, highly unlikely. I am guessing this is just going to be a middle of the road manga with no standout quality where you will have to reread previous chapters to remember the exact plot/character details because its so unremarkable.

Aggregator gang
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-adventure-of-the-boy-with-a-mind-of-a-middle-aged-man/

Nooo not this shit again where we get 1.1 1.11 1.1111111 and each chapter has like 4 pages of content... Can't you just make normal chapters with like 30 pages or something bruh

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I know if is listed on the raw site with 1.1 and 1.2 and shit, but just mash them all together when you translate.

I get it that you can get more views by splitting chapters into small sections but can you at least release a couple of chapters at once? But other than tht, thanks for uploading

Users who are viewing this thread