Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki

Fed-Kun's army
First off I will say that, I'm really enjoying this manga. However, I think the only thing that bothers me about this so far, is in the first chapter - 2 or 3 pages in(title page I think) It reads something like "a poor noble's family comeback story"

If the "noble's family comeback" is referring to the people that kicked a child out of a house then I'm 100% dropping this. Not going to invest into a manga where the MC gets treated like dogshit, then he gets exiled from his home as a child, then he builds up the "hero adventurer" tale to bring his "family name" back up, and then they pretty much ride on his coat tails back into noble society.

However, If it's referring to JUST him then... I'm super stoked for this.

Edit: As of making this comment, the chapters are up to 2.3. So, we don't really have much on his family since he hasn't really interacted with any of them, but like a word here and a word there.

At risk of seeming like an ingrate, when we getting another release of this? Love it so far.

Thanks for releases so far though. Much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is really releasing one chapter every 5 months?
and that is a paradigm that actually works for the publisher?
crazy

1 chapter cut into multiple release. = ads profit. its only japanese translators do this. its a shame thats why Jap mangas are on a decline and webtoon are getting mainstream now. because of greedy translator. the raws are abundant but release are slower than a snail and cut into multiple chapters.

0.25 chapters every couple of months
wow thats harsh what has this manga done to you that you wont let it live or die?

sure the chapters are quite long but not so much that it would explain the current speed?

Looks like this series might be pretty good. It's a shame they aren't able to release chapters faster.

Dex-chan lover
and-now-we-wait.jpg

The illustration of LN Compared to the illustration of manga had soo much different 🤣, how can he became a cute shota in here but LN make him more mature looking? What's more people around him became more emotional/sympathetic?

Users who are viewing this thread