Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 149.5 - Fishing

Fed-Kun's army
I always filet my fish, but I always see this "Gutted & Roasted Fish on a Stick" meal in manga and want to try it.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I felt this a little harsh for Chi-chan.😔

Aggregator gang
Everyone remembers that hug right? Makes ne smile man...

Dex-chan lover
I cant eat fish with bonefish still on them i just cant. Since smol my father always cleaned the fish in a perfect way so nbody could get hurt with snall bonefishes in our belly. But now thanks to that i cant eat the whole fish and they have to be fillets.

So whneever i see mangas that just grt the fish and a stick, roast it and the eat it i thibk "dayum i couldnt do that dude"

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz I was like that too, until it was just too much work to pick out all the small rib bones and I was like eh, F it, and just chewed through them and it was fine.

When you eat whole fish such as on a stick like this it's easy to avoid the main bones while leaving most of the ribs attached to the spine, so just crunch through the small ribs that happen to detach, it's not a big deal and is way less hassle

Author.. How many chapters you gonna make chi papa thinking like middle school?.. He always like that.. But good

Users who are viewing this thread