Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 150 - Waves

Dex-chan lover
always feels weird seeing him with a ripped body,I still remember him as the little kid and even his personality didn't change THAT much,he's indeed lot more mature but still it feels like they cut off his head and put it on a fit men's body

Dex-chan lover
There's a couple episodes "from the future" where you see grown-up Chi going to middle school and being teased by the sleepy-eyed kid. No hint of a baby sibling, but it wouldn't be impossible.

Father belly-blocked by daughter

AS much as I love seeing their wholesome interactions as a family, I also want to see more "intimate" (not necessarily lewd or anything) moments between Nishikata and (former) Nishikata

Fed-Kun's army
I though it was a hint that she was pregagnat but it's not likely, he can barely touch her, so intimate is impossible.
Maybe Chi is adopted? jk

Fed-Kun's army
@fluffjunk13 I think you meant former Takagi?

@thegentelman I felt the same at first, but not so much now. His awkwardness won’t likely ever change as that is his charming point, but I think that he is more mature now. For one, he doesn’t really try to win against her now. It still came up once in awhile, but it is not a once-per-chapter like when they were young.

Dex-chan lover
The "reminder there's a womb in here" look is just, geez man, stop developing new weird fetishes

I can't imagine they sharing bed if he's that shy. Maybe they got twin bed?

Dex-chan lover
amazing how takagi still has the same physique as young nishikata

@fuzor100
man, it's japan. you can't do that kind of shit in public unless you're drunk

Dex-chan lover
Nishikata really should have freaked out hard when she made the suggestion.

It's been 150 chapters and people still salty about Nishikata being shy and "beta male" and "how did he even F her?"
Why keep reading this if this annoys you so much. Nishikata being shy and always getting trolled is the PREMISE of the story for F's sake!

Users who are viewing this thread