Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 162

Dex-chan lover
Bro, if nishikata doesn't stick his tongue in takagi's mouth in the next few chapters, I'm dropping this manga.

Dex-chan lover
fellas, is it gay to kiss your wife?

Seriously though, it's frustrating with him always being such a wet blanket and literally acting the same as his middle school self.

People be complaining about Nishikata chickening out from kissing her wife but disregard the fact that Chi is there, and it is more embrassing to do it in front of your child/other people.

And these same people also disregard the fact that Japan, like any other Asians is a pretty much a conservative country. You don't do intimate stuff in front of other people, especially if it is your child.

So ive been reading tonikaku kawaii recently and just realised how pathetic is nishikata if you compare him to nasa. I mean nasa only got married for months (as far as ive read) and already honest with his feelings but this guy already got a kid

Dex-chan lover
The massive forehead has been passed down the Takagi bloodline for generations!

Aggregator gang
this manga is really pissing me off sometimes, they are married and had a fucking child and the guy is like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN KISSING? WTF"

they've literally fucked and had a kid u telling me they're still embarassed by kissing

i mean, kissing in front of your child is kinda different tho, so don't really understand the hate

Dex-chan lover
The guys wondering if Chi is adopted aren't considering the fact that Takagi is clearly written as a dominant woman.

Users who are viewing this thread