Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 162

I... Kinda dislike this. It makes it seem like his shyness is present all the time, not only in front of Chi.

Seems like a problem to me. A "go to therapy" kind of problem.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
If you really think Chi being there is Nishikata's problem, I have a unicorn to sell you.

That's still my boy, but let's not play stupid.

I definitely think Takagi pretty much just raped Nishikata and that was how Chi was born, if he can't even give a single kiss there's no way in hell he initiated the sex

Japan is shy people!!
Please understand that, even if they are the biggest pervs in the world, they still shy.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't against intimacy with her, but he has his goddamn trauma of being teased into everything, plus he's always embarrassed by it and doesn't wanna do shit in front of her daughter

Why do people have a problem and can’t understand Nishikata’s behaviour? It’s soo him! A typical Nishikata! I totally get him! He wants to (at least pretend) to be a cool guy( while actually being a softy). He only wants to show his cool side to the people he likes, but he ends up getting embarrassed/ blush up(too easily) in chummy situations, so avoiding that is a natural, right?

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR And Takagi loves him for it. Pretty sure she claimed what she wanted later that day after teasing him like that.

I begin to think Nishikata is still a virgin. He simply passed our on their wedding night then Takagi just wrung out his coom, used it for IVF to get Chi and that's it. Dude has never touched his wife.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, after reading god fucking knows how many chapters between both series, this is the first time Nishikata really got in my nerves
I mean... SHE IS YOUR WIFE, YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER TOGETHER, WHY WOULD YOU BE ASHAMED TO KISS YOUR WIFE YOU DENSE FUKC
and of course I'm gonna keep reading the series

i saw the number of comments in this chapter, which were dobble the the previous even though it was released just an hour later, and knew it was going to be a good chapter

Dex-chan lover
I know Japanese have a different culture, but sometimes this is just ridiculous... It's not a PDA, you're embarrassed to kiss your wife in your own home?
You've been INSIDE your wife. Repeteadly, may I add...

Aggregator gang
Someone’s getting lucky tonight (if he doesn’t pass out from shock first).

@Tatherwood Its not like they are not allowed to get intimate, but its seen as indecent to do so in front of your kids or in public. Im sure they do a lot behind the scenes lol.

Dex-chan lover
@amikram120 Again, I get the cultural difference, but kissing your wife goodbye is "getting intimate"? Plus I'm sure Chi isn't ALWAYS by the door, and yet it seems Nishikata never kisses his wife, so...

Fed-Kun's army
@oreki_san

Nasa-kun is not a traditional Japanese man by any means, nor the clearly shy and "uber masculine" (as in, does not want to be caught in something that could impinge his Japanese male pride) Nishikata. Here's the big difference though...how do those two act when others see them? Remember when they were called out for kissing in the park? Have you seen how often they get hilariously embarrassed?

If it were that kind of manga, we could probably some of the more physical intimacy shown. As it is, we mostly get the implications of it, like her demanding a "real" kiss when alone.

Users who are viewing this thread