Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 162

For all of you who didnt understand what Takagi said in the last panel. Forehead kisses are for goodbye kisses only, others are mouth to mouth kiss

Yeah it's silly, but I feel like people in comments go all of their way to ignore that Nishikata is embarassed to kiss Takagi in front of Chi. You all just go "He's embarassed to kiss her in their own house !"

Yeah it's silly but I kinda get it. Personally I don't have a kid, and I don't think I would be as embarassed as him in front of them, but I'm hella embarassed in front of my parents or in front of my partner's parents, I avoid to kiss my partner in front of them, and we have been living together for years now. This manga takes this kind of embarassment to level 5000 but that's a manga after all.

Dex-chan lover
@MaitreWakou I still think the "in front of Chi" faction is wrong. Chi is not in the flashback. And the point of the whole chapter is Chi asking "how do you do a goodbye kiss"?
If I was a betting man, I'd say Chi isn't normally at the door to say goodbye...

Guys, what the hell y'all talking about? Kissing his wife? Dude can't even admit he likes romance manga in front his own child. The dude is literally the poster child of shy guy trying to act cool. He has never been the type to want to showcase his feelings out in the open and only does so on occasion. Guys we are literally over 100+ chapters and you still think we are gonna see them kiss anytime soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm convinced Chi isnt his. The man cant kiss his wife so sex is absolutely out of the question.

Fed-Kun's army
This only reinforces my head-canon that the wife is some sort of sentient amoeba or sea sponge and that Chii was created by way of fission.

Users who are viewing this thread