Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 164

Dude gets flustered because his wife who he has a kid with make a innuendo about having sex at their own home at night...

Dex-chan lover
I’m beginning to wonder if either a literal stork delivered Chi to them or if they grew her in a cabbage patch. Maybe they split open a giant peach and she was inside.

@Heimdal The Beta genes are too strong , like what grown man gets flustered about talking about such slight innuendo with his wife.

Fed-Kun's army
They found someone else to impregnate her since he was be to embarrassed to do it himself.

This or she raped him.

Dex-chan lover
What people in this comment section said are so stupid. Us, Asians, act different from you guys. We aren't open about sexual related things. And that doesn't affect the ability to have children. Asian countries are still the countries with the largest population. Look at India, they have really harsh law about public affection but they are 2nd in largest population. China also has strict teaching about how men and women should keep a distance from each other and they are first.
You guys really need to understand other cultures' mindset instead of saying dumb and ignorant things.

@mddawkin My father does. As so most Asian men I know. You guys really need to understand how different culture acts.

Users who are viewing this thread