Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

This month (Feb 2021) Monthly Shonen Sunday have an extra chapter release for this manga.

@IAzura
That's because moto-Takagi-san is a weekly manga, which have around 48 chapters release per year. While the main Takagi-san is a monthly manga, which now have minimum of 18 chapters release per year.

Fun fact, the main Takagi-san only have 32 chapters during the first 3 years of running (From June 2013 to June 2016).

Wait... is this still romance?
Romance from the description is falling in love, so does this mean this shouldn't have a romance tag?

Holy shit, just noticed the covers are the same as the ones from the main series, but with them grown up...

Dex-chan lover
Um... I think there is something wrong with the covers on the cover page of this manga.
The last 4 covers are from the main series instead.

Double-page supporter
I think its that he doesn't want to act lovey dovey in front of his kid or in public that makes him shy cause yeah he had a kid with this woman behind closed doors she must must be more aggressive with him. Total Sub.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped. The series when the protagonists are young is quite nice, so I started this one even though I was not entirely convinced the characters would keep their appeal once adults. And to me they don't, and the author still tries to keep on pushing the same type of gags while they have been worn out to the bone long ago (I mean come on, you don't get embarassed to hug your wife at home once you have a child). And with more than two hundred chapters, repetition is all over the place. Mangaka should know when to stop.

Considering the main story and ayumu ended right after the confession chapter, i wouldnt be surprised if the manga status updates to completed, but i definitely want more

Dex-chan lover
Read the first 100 or chapters, read the last 5 or so....well I was a fan of the first one, finished it, would recommend it, but here is like the author wanted to keep the characters almost the same, makes me question what kind of family the author has, if he knows how babies are made, because I can't imagine these two having one.

Users who are viewing this thread