Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Fed-Kun's army
@lumpur

Well, that's a modern attitude really. A smart mother means smart children. If she was gone elsewhere, she'd have to pay for a tutor to give her child any additional (not at school) education. I think also in Japan, the women run a lot of the household finances. So, it takes an intelligent person to run a tight ship at home.

Ah, additionally, it's not only that daycare is expensive, but I think children really lose out if at least one parent (or grandparent) isn't at to teach and be close to them.

@boomthorkell

Not going to lie, I really would have liked to have had at least one of my parents to have been home when I was that young. Now that I'm older, I don't really care about the things my parents bought for me but wish they had attended some events other than my graduation...

Fed-Kun's army
@Fusionxtras

The curse of our specifically modern, white (Protestant mostly, add Jews and Catholics to a lesser extent still have very tight families and communities) American society. No one else in the world is like that, unless they've specifically assimilated those modern (lack of) values.

On the flip side, because they care less, they don't bother you as much, and we all know how much modern Americans love to have complete and absolute personal freedom regardless of the opinions and thoughts of society!

Ha ha, let's break the chain.

Dex-chan lover
The author starts off a little rough, the story kind of goes like the main manga does but it doesn't work well considering their adults. Only at first anyway, it ends up going way better after the author gets the hand of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. In what strange world can kids be this cute?
In all of my life i haven't seen my sisters be as cute as Chii even a fraction of the time.

Nakai and Mano appeared at Chapter 129, so stay tuned. And the chapter will be about sneeze.

I thought there were several missing chapters in this but they're actually just posted in the wrong order...at least I think there's no missing stuff?

Constant teasing and losing is the only thing preventing him from death from dopamine overdose.

Dex-chan lover
Do you want to be a good parent? No need to buy parenting book or guide, this manga is already good for you.

Double-page supporter
This is almost a Spongebob tier meme factory, AND very wholesome. A good read for sure

Users who are viewing this thread