Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

should i catch up fully with the original then start this or does it not matter when i start this? i just watched the anime

@Sooupy Doesn't matter when you start this, but if you want to get all the "references", then I would finish the original manga first

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this not finished? Or are the raws finished but the translators are still uploading, cause I definitely finished reading this a while back on my phone...

Dex-chan lover
I'm still unsure how they can have a kid, when he has so much trouble asking for a kiss

@Shinjuurou It wasn't a kiss, he said that would be too easy and started thinking something that could be hard to fulfill, the implication is kind of obvious.

Dex-chan lover
@Masgrande to be honest, we know him and takagi. Even after marriage we never saw them kiss and thinking of how easy he gets embarrassed, i assume it was just about a kiss. I don't think they really go further with any implications

It is really cute, can't deny the fact but same thing with each slice of life, get's kind of mah after reading few chapters, might became too much of drama addict

Users who are viewing this thread