Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Muscle Training

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I thought there would be a time skip after page 9 to a muscle man LOL

Watch out, Takagi. At this rate, he'll grow to the size of Jotaro Kujo and literally ORA the heck outta ya when you tease him again. The only thing left is for him to watch/read JoJo.

Well, not like he'd have the attitude to beat Takagi up; but still, you have to watch out for an invisible entity that can punch stuff. Also the reason why he sometimes teleports is because he can stop time.

The one thing I don't like about Takagi is when she makes fun of him in actual pain. It just kind of makes her seem incapable of compassion and makes the series a little bit less wholesome. But that's just my hot take

Aggregator gang
Come down Son its middle school, The girls are always the same height as you or taller you should worry about it in high school

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

Also a middle schooler doing 540 pushups? the most athletic kids in my class back then could only do up to around 50. And this little bean sprout does 150 with ease! The anime does this justice, making it 3 times per tease instead, to a more reasonable capacity. But that means he still has to do 150 pushups in 1 sitting! Nishikata is stronger than we all thought...... I better watch my back.

Users who are viewing this thread