Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - Graduation Ceremony

@jesuscristo
It's on page 4, they incorrect said this is the end of second year, while the actual translation is they are at the end of first year.

Waitt it seems like our boy start to realize his feelings and doesn't that mean he already confess to her??? Mann. What on earth...

Ouch. That was just a tad mean. Still, well played. If it was left to him we’d get nowhere.

I really do not want to say this but without the third party character as a protagonist which is cliche, this mc will not realize his feeling.

Dex-chan lover
She blushed!!!! She blushed!!! Guys look how cute she is !!!! It's so wholesome!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or do they keep changing ages? It's been a year since they entered middle school? Meaning they're just now about to enter 2nd year?
Meaning they've been 13 all along? Why do I feel like at some point they were 14-15?

Anyway. She teased her way into a confession...kinda. I somehow think that was accidental.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatherwood
That's because many chapters aren't in chronological order. Most of them are set in their second year, so that could be seen as the "present" of the series, and this chapter would be a flashback.

Double-page supporter
people fall in love, and get together.
No matter who you ask, everyone would agree that that is a wonderful thing.
BUT THAT IS WORNG!!
there is a clearly defined relationship of power between two lovers!

the one who controls, and the one who is controlled!
the one who obeys, and the one who is obeyed!
there is a winner and a loser!!

if you aspire for something higher than your position, then you will undoubtedly become the loser!!

LOVE IS WAR!

OOps wrong channel tehe

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought this was them graduating and the series was over, I've been bamboozled and I'm ok with that 😂

Users who are viewing this thread