Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translators of Keshigomu Scans for bringing us the final chapter.
It was definitely a fitting end! 10 years and still too early.

Dex-chan lover
Another RomCom ending and I could not be more satisfied !

Thanks for translating it for us T_T

Gootbye it was fun
sad-cat-v7yobmcpvp5wk9ah.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha, even for a confession, Takagi can't help but trick Nishikata! Using Mita moving as an excuse to get Nishikata confused, and the fireworks to make him confess multiple times!

It was really cute that she knew exactly what place Nishikata was talking about too.

Truly Takagi is a teasing master! But now she is a teasing master in a relationship!

Those final color pages looked lovely. I didn't always read this manga, but it knew what it was, and never really strayed far from it. I'm gonna miss it!

I hope the spinoff with Chi and her childhood friend will be as entertaining as this! I'm looking forward to it!

Aaaaaaaah I actually can't believe it's been 10 years and this is the final chapter.
No kiss but at least they were hand-holding, which we all know is a lot lewder.
Thank you to everyone that worked on this, both current and past members! I loved this series

Dex-chan lover
I started watching anime "more seriously" when the first season came out. I was hooked by the plot and both Takagi and Nishikata. It was cute it was fun.
After two or three episodes I started reading scan in my native langage, then english, then the manga got a physical release in my country (and I buy it of course). I love this serie so much fuck.
It helped me when I was sad and with no motivation so thank you for this 5 years... can't believe I now read english without searching "what this word mean ?" everytime because of this serie.

See you next month for the new spinoff lol

Thanks to the team for their work.
Man, this chapter makes me shed a tear...it's been a long time together, but there's an end to every road. Hopefully we'll see flashbacks of their time in hs and college during the spinoff!

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the spanish version, for a moment I thought that author was going to do the cliché of not being able to hear it for the firework. But!, nishikata said 5 times, so good job nishikata.

Also, man, that last page, I would have love to see it in color...

Ah... I'm going to miss this series... the "spinoffs" aren't the same...

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't believe I've been reading this nearly ten years...

What a fun ride! I'm glad we managed to see this manga through to completion!

Dex-chan lover
🥹This was such a wonderful warm & hilarious manga. And this was a beautiful last teasing chapter. Shoutout to both the author & the awesome translators for this series 10/10 easily

Users who are viewing this thread