Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Summer Festival

Group Leader
Thank as always, even if it was a little late it was great, hope you can continue your great work with moto and the new series.

Now, what a great ending, sad to see it go, one of the stories I followed for so long and one of the first mangas ongoing mangas I read (i was a late bloomer for manga reading). Thank you Yamamoto for everything

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe its here. The end of an era man, crazy! This was a fun wholesome manga and I'm glad I got to read it! Spinoff is GOATed too :)

Dex-chan lover
w5oA80A.png

It's always moments like these that are the bestest
What a fun ride

Woah... So it's over. Damn. What a beautiful ending.

Thank you so much for all the years of translation!

Thank you, Takagi <3
I'm leaving this comment for the asshole Who's name goes by Azumi. Azumi you piece of shit. I still remember the day you made me hate anime. U fucking asshole. I will never forgive you for what you did to me that day. you knew I loved this. YOU KNEW and yet you shamelessly sent me that link. I hope you keep getting spoiled on your favourite shows for the rest of your life. choke on a saguaro cactus you degenerate shithead.

VIP
this author really allergic to development, huh. well i guess the story never mean to be that way. still precious youth love story. i like the gimmick. such calming and pleasing experience to read once in a while. 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread