Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Summer Festival

Supporter
This manga was pretty consistently enjoyable all the way through for me.
Sad to see it end, but satisfied by the ending.
so-long-partner-woody.gif

Dex-chan lover
it's yamamover. thank you and congratulations yamamotor, the ending is satisfying and ABC still getting karakai jouzu'ed until the end. thank you for all the translation team also. and thanks you to for reading this

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't sure how I'd feel about this (Spanish version was a little too hard to read heheh).

This is an insanely dumb thing to admit, but this manga was a significant part of my young adult life, because it was what made me realize what I never had growing up, and what I don't have as a young adult (happily married with kids in the way in my early 20s, as practically all our acenstors have for hundreds of thousands of years).

When I first read this Manga, the sequal, and seen it's corresponding anime for the first time, as much as it's honestly quite bizarre and annoying to me now, was when I was locked indoors three years ago over the summer due to current events. I actually cried like the disgusting NEET I had been forced to become.

But I had already let that go a long time ago. I am thankful for being well-fed, healthy, and having both parents in my upbringing. I have moved forward, though this ordinary comic had changed my outlook forever. I swear on my grave, my kids will be afforded the support needed to become good husbands and wives, and be prepared for the world to come, rain or shine. I will be an active parent, Lord-willing. I already practice these skills online and in real life.

So long, Nishikata family. Was a fun ride.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Meanwhile certain manga with more than +300 chapters still stuck with no progress and character development

Double-page supporter
That was long and short at the same time, thanks for scanlating this series

11 years huh, I'll miss it alot. Thanks for scanlating this wholesome series all the way to the end!

Dex-chan lover
I am really happy to see them end up together :glee:

The season 2 of the adaptation ended with them going together in the firework festival, and it was my favourite moment of the series. I am really happy, Mr. Yamamoto chose to use this special spot again!

I want to share that, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san is of my beloved series. And I first discovered about the whole series, through the anime adaptation.

How it began
I started watching the anime during the time when the second season was airing. And you don't know how much I loved the plot they chose to go for in the second season. The build up and ending with this firework festival, it just fantastic!
images

Not able to hold back on my desire to see more of these two, I started reading the manga, Karakai Jouzu (Moto) no Takagi-san. Cause I wanted to treasure the main series and wait for any chance of seeing a 3rd season for anime. (Which we did get! Plus a follow-up movie)

Personal thoughts and experience
The theme and everything that the author used in this manga surprisingly matched almost all of what I wanted or what I was as a teen. Which made me feel like, "Nishikata is me!"
And I also like the design Yamamoto sensei gave to Takagi. It was one of the few characters that I just love the design of, on my first look!

This connection and how much I like the design of Takagi.
It really was a perfect match for me!

TL;Dr: I am glad that I found this series and how much it dears to me.
Thank you Yamamoto sensei for creating such a wonderful series such as this 🙏

Supporter
A journey ends, while a new one starts...
Thank you to Yamamoto-san and thank you Ciel scans, TSP scans and Keshigomu scans!!!

Dex-chan lover
ive been reading this since the first season came out. what a ride its been yall. hopefully there actually is a spinoff because id love to see more of their life together even if it is short. we already have the sequel so now all we need is a .5 and ill be happy. see yall in the next one o7

i am tearing up right now... it's been a long journey all
thank you all and especially the author also for the translation team
thank you soo much 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the memories everyone! Beautiful manga and so glad to see the ending.

Fed-Kun's army
The end of an era. We still have the spin off so that'll mitigate the loss a bit.

Group Leader
Thanks Keshigomu and TSP for the past nine years and something. Glad to see this got the privilege of high quality scanlation to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread