Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
That was such a satisfying end, Nishi finally being frank with his feelings, and Takagi just cant keep up!

Loved it! Thanks for your work Mr. Author and Translator team!

Aggregator gang
This guy totally misinterpreted the "Memories" chapter and thought it implied that Nishikata wasn't Chi's father. I'm pretty sure there's nothing else to imply anything like that, but that interpretation of that chapter is totally wrong.
You can come to this conclusion if you miss the door plate on the last page that says "Nishikata".

Very cute ending, still loving the timeskip series as well, so I won't feel so gutted about not seeing their interactions in this series anymore.

Thanks for all your work on the TL!

Aggregator gang
finally eh.
i cant believe im crying because of this.
its a good ride guys, see u on another series

Dex-chan lover
Thank you scanlators. Thank you Yamamoto-sensei.
I was screaming like a girl, happy like a child and sad to see the story end.
What a series.
Goodbye everyone! See you at Chi-chan Spin-Off!

Dex-chan lover
Oh goodness I'm crying! I didn't think it'd end one day ! But I'm so happy to see such a great ending ! It was so wholesome the entire story !

Thanks a lot for the author for creating such a great story and thanks a lot for the TL team for sharing it with us !

Aggregator gang
thank you sOooooooo much dkndjcjjencn gonna miss my monthly dose of diabetes :c

Aggregator gang
Is it selfish I want bonus chapters for small stories between this and (Moto) series? :p
This series has been a nice slow read over the decade.

I don't even know what to say, I've been reading this manga for so long that I just can't believe it ended.
Thank you for all the work!

Double-page supporter
The end of an era, one of the first mangas that I started reading in 2016 with a Spanish scan but feels like I've been reading this one a lot more time. Truly something that didn't disappointed at all.

Thanks to the scanlation team!

Now I only have Konobi left, if that one ends, I would disappear I suppose :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread