Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
End of an era. Hope the author would make a sequel showing their high school to college life.

Started reading after watching the anime. Shoutout to the scan team for working hard on this and allowing us to read a very fun and adorable story. Very satisfied with this ending, hope it gets animated. Until next time. ✌🏽

Dex-chan lover
6 years ago, I installed Mangarock just so i could read this manga (and also Nagatoro, I guess), this i how I got into manga, and also How I almost completely stopped watching anime

It's crazy to think that it's over.
Fuck man i downloaded mangarock to start reading nagatoro too and that’s how I got into manga. feels crazy cuz now I don’t even really watch anime and I’ve finished more romcom manga than I can remember.

Dex-chan lover
Finally!!! I always seem there was lacking progression but it all came in this last few chapters. Also, it wouldnt be them if Takagi didnt push him to his limits of embarrassment during his confession lol

They went straight to handholding
317055647826837504.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scans!!! End of an Era for sure!!!

This has long been one of my favorite romcoms/sol's/shoujos/whatever you want to call it. Sad to see it end, but it was a great ending! Looking forward to some more flashbacks of post-dating school life in the sequel series.

11/10

Dex-chan lover
Sweet, delicious, satisfying cliche ending. Mildly disappointed we didn't get a high school or college time skip, but I read this for the simple dopamine hit and it delivered.

Thanks to all in the credits for bringing it to us plebeians.
I mean we kind of already have that with the other series with them raising their daughter Chi

It wraps things up suddenly with little build up. You could just read this chapter and skip the entire series if you wanted.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I remember picking up the anime and dropping it as i got bored of the same shenanigans. Now coming back to this after a couple year its soooooooo fucking good seeing this two. Now its spinoff time

Users who are viewing this thread