Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Double-page supporter
ive watched the whole anime and read the manga and theres literally no romantic development except for the fact that it CUTS TO 20 YEARS LATER AND THEIR MARRIED, so reading a doujin or the sequel is not at all fufillinggg

People complaining a lot about this manga, should have realize that this is a monthly release from the start.

If something you want didnt go the way you supposed to be, complaining about it without even buying the volumes that came out is just sad.

Remember, the world doesnt revolve around you.

One chapter only for this month (March).

This month chapter title is "Graduation Ceremony".

@theshadowofintent
we have addressed this in the yamamoto discord server before, but in case you missed it: the mass reordering was done in order to have the latest mdex chapter numbers be consistent with our database.

-tlix, TSP

Aggregator gang
I come from the anime!

Wow I just happen to see this on TV and I watched it and wow its so good ☺️ 💜

I can't believe it. Instead of "Ongoing" it finally says "Completed" I've been reading this since 2018 and followed it ever since. I'm gonna miss this series. It truly is Yamaover

Group Leader
Having read the raw I can say it was a very nice end to a very fun series. Not the best, and I can understand some people's dislike, but still pretty darn good.

As far as those that claim there's no development, I'd say they're half right. Nishikata does get a lot of development. Through her he expands his horizons, starts up new goals, and gradually becomes a better man for his time with her in comparison to the wimp he was at the start. The one downside is that, while I do love her character, Takagi didn't honestly have all that much going on. I don't recall any significant development, and frankly she seems like she might be a bit of a "satellite" character, as most if not all of her character that I can remember is centered around Nishikata and getting him to notice her. The author was still able to make it very entertaining which is a testament to his skill, but I might have liked it if Takagi had more that she did on her own for herself, goals that she was pursuing just for her. Could still be inspired by him, just like his ambitions and efforts started with his attempts to cope with her teasing, but give us a bit more. In comparison, Nagatoro has both main characters grow and evolve, pursuing their own individual dreams often inspired by the other. This series is able to get me for its "moments", those instances that are just so sweet or romantic, but I'll recognize they could've put a bit more into the characters themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread