Karakuri Circus

The animes finished but the mangas still going? Can someone explain please, is the anime going off based on a light novel or is the manga already finished but hasn't fully been translated to english?

@Henshuusha does mc end up with anyone in the end or does he just stay by himself like the anime ending, kinda felt bad for him, he went through all that just to be my himself in the end while shirogane and narumi run off together. Like in anime narumi wasn't even shocked to see it was mc who was on the space ship about to die. And that girl made a promise with mc to hang out together when he came back from space, but in anime they never show it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

More than anyone else in this story, I feel sorry for masaru and yin. Like yea yin was fucked but both of them never got any of the girls they loved and always had them ntred by someone else. Especially yin, nigga had eleneor, francine and angelina ntred by other guys who met them after💀 Masaru fell in love with elenore at the end, but she already fell for narumi by then[spoiler/]

Fed-Kun's army
This is such a great series to read every few months when they release the batches. I don't mind waiting since we don't have to deal with cliffhangers. They always release up to a point where a plot point has concluded

@FRASH_18
para los que quieren saber si el mc o masaru va terminar con alguien en el manga al final la chica domadora en el final como una adulta tiene una conversacion con un tipo del circo creo que el viejo del manga el que se come las piedras en el anime
durante las misma creo que se menciona a masaru y ella esta sonrojada antes que aparesca masaru como en el final del anime

de echo en el manga tiene una historia aparte de como se conocieron

for those who want to know if the mc or masaru will end up with someone in the manga at the end the tamer girl in the end as an adult has a conversation with a guy from the circus I think the old man from the manga who eats the stones in the anime
During the same I think that Masaru is mentioned and she is blushing before Masaru appears as in the end of the anime

in fact in the manga it has a story apart from how they met

Users who are viewing this thread