Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that contract fucked with his mental status. Probably sees other humans akin to animals hence why he was about to go murder mode over something so mundane.
Maybe the soul contract works by actually exchanging a small part of the participants' souls, so he's a little bit dragon now?

Dex-chan lover
Yajin has a familiar now, interesting. Wonder how this will tie into his martial arts, hopefully something cool.

Over under on dragon turning into girl?
Not sure the dragon is a familiar, it just says Soul Contract, and from the way Puppy stopped Yajin from going murder hobo right there I'm guessing the hierarchy between Dragon and Goblin is being upheld.

Dex-chan lover
Front view Puppy is ugly as shit LMAO
E2QqQfe.png
MURDUR HOBO GAVE DOBBY FREEDOM

reu

Dex-chan lover
uh, so he literally is a monster. his murderous actions so far weren't just because the mangaka is insane.
should have come to this conclusion when we saw that he leveled up via murder

Dex-chan lover
so he let's Melgo that murdered his father live but he wanted to kill MC who helped him take control of the village because he might betray him in the future even though he's gonna leave? fuck this guy and fuck this entire evil village, MC should just burn it to the ground in the night.

Double-page supporter
DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI !
Dear fucking god don't turn his dragon into a loli!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so my bet is that the Dragonfish is what made him snap. It probably enhances their urges or something. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Puppy's influence, instead she was the one stopping him and even she thought he was being strange.

DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI ! DON'T TURN INTO A LOLI !
Why wouldn't you want that? Are you gay or something?

Dex-chan lover
Dragon Lolis are based. I hate it when they have no dragon features though. They should at least have scales, claws, horns, a tail or something. Just look at this beautiful manga .

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why they made a point to show Puppy was a girl a few issues ago. I didn’t think much of it though, same as Yajin, but you know it fits… it’s either going to be an S class monster pal or… 👀

Users who are viewing this thread