Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Human Instinct

Dex-chan lover
"There were very, very few animals riskier to hunt than mammoths" That's why I said it may have been a niche.
It's too bad that you can't read properly. Just do your research lol... I accept your defeat. See ya!
You really don't understand, do you? You said hunting mammoths with arrows like that could even be possible considering the earliest ones aren't even 100,000 years ago. Even if there were arrows, you wouldn't even be able to use them against them because of the thick fur. I've no idea what your point is

You really don't understand, do you? You said hunting mammoths with arrows like that could even be possible considering the earliest ones aren't even 100,000 years ago. Even if there were arrows, you wouldn't even be able to use them against them because of the thick fur. I've no idea what your point is
I thought we weren't going to continue doing this until I did my research? Anyway, if you can't see my point then read my posts again.

Power Uploader
When you forgot to equip weapons in your slots. :pacman:
Thanks for translation!

Man the Achilles heel slash was nasty, I always get antsy after that one wax museum horror movie scene. Good work in dealing with that beast of a man, people hate the trope of removing your aspect of self preservation but its actually not as uncommon as one might think IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread