Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This seems like it could be a fun series it's just the story of a childhood friends meeting and one has a shocking sex change or happened to be a girl all along isn't that new. But it looks pretty good so far.

Hopefully this can be a fluffy manga and there won't be forced drama in it.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't get many college genderbend/sex change stories. This will be a nice addition to my collection.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it truly is like Osananajimi ni najimitai but with gender bender.
I hope it ends with them fucking like in Osananajimi ni najimitai too then. lol

Fed-Kun's army
This one is gonna have a lot of cute moments! And maybe some teasing~? I can't wait to read more!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
This looks hilarious. I'll follow it!

Dex-chan lover
this is like his oneshot but with the MC being a dude instead of a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Please not let these and the next chapter discussions be filled with sociopolitical bs.

i am confused.
so haruka got a sex change naturally (aka sickness that can change one's gender) or by his consent??? syndrome mean something like sickness, right? i am confused...
anyway, good start, even tho the plot using popular reunion gender swap plot.

VIP
It's clear that the girl is the childhood friend from the beginning, but I imagined that she's some high grade tomboy in middle school and had the MC fooled. Blame myself for not reading tags heh

Dex-chan lover
Manga is cute and has some potential, tho I was disappointed it was because she was trans and not due to some deus ex machina in universe disease. I'm...hesitant it could handle trans topics with some decent ability still but if it does than I will be all the more impressed and like it.

Users who are viewing this thread