Karsearin: Adventures of a Red Dragon

Double-page supporter
I read the first couple chapters on edelgarde already, but my only question right now is.... is Kalsarin actually attise since they're both dragons, guys, and have red hair. I have this question since this is by the same author as Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World

Double-page supporter
Looks interesting based on the art alone, but hopefully, there's more to come.

did the two separate "carsearin"s get merged? I remember these two groups on separate pages.

I was wondering why a random 'Searing Car' appeared in my Follows List and then I realized there must've been two pages for it... Well shit, I was already used to the name Kalsarin, Carsearin just messes with my brain.

EDIT: WAIT A BLOODY SECOND NOW. CARCEARIN IS LITERALLY JUST THE GOOGLE TRANSLATION OF 카르세아린!!
(Granted Kalsarin is just shortened from the pronunciation 'ka-leu-se-a-lin' but sounds closer than a Searing Car.)

I was real confused by the summary...
Seems like MC is a actually a "he" and not a "she"? Wouldn't this be tagged as cross-dressing then?

Supporter
yeah the synopsis needs to be fixed
not that it matters too much. this guy isn't even human anyway, and hasn't behaved in any way that conforms to any gender

Dex-chan lover
@MilkDust atise is younger than 300 years, but it coukd be thie ansestor who started the dragon slayer clan.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't usually read fish out of water stories... but as long as they aren't humans being fish out of waters, and its an different species all together, I'll read it.

Arin is chased......became a "princess". Here "he" begins....
so is it a bishounin who became a princess? '-'

Edit: nvm there's nothing wrong with the description's translation. ._. and yeah seems I was right

I want to see her/him use her/his powers rather than just staying as a human. That'll be boring.

Users who are viewing this thread