Kasanegasane no Hatsukoi Desuga - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I know there is absolutely no chance it goes this way, but I'd like if the story would be about him being alternatively the overprotective big bro and the wingman who tries to help them fall in love.
But it has a Harem tag, so there probably won't have even four other male characters in the whole story.
That'll be interesting in a way but a suicide for the mangaka's career unless this was specifically a seinen to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
This is the same premise as the yuri one where she kept telling people she was going to marry them!

I appreciate us meeting all 4 at once so it isn't an obvious winner from the start

Dex-chan lover
Even if Suzuri already looks like she'll win this bowl, I'll root for Hime. I loved her design, cute tiny girl with bangs covering one eye.

Dex-chan lover
If anything mangas have taught me its never ever under no circumstances make future promises with kids

Group Leader
If anything mangas have taught me its never ever under no circumstances make future promises with kids
"Listen. Kids and a teenager making vague verbal promises is no basis for a system of legally binding contract.

Marital agreement derives from a written words negotiated between involved parties, not from some ambiguous, fleeting memory-fueled ceremony.

You can't expect to force legally binding agreement just because a damn (possibly dumb af) teenager you were crushing at was throwing words of promises to you!"

images (1).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread