Kasanegasane no Hatsukoi Desuga - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I know there is absolutely no chance it goes this way, but I'd like if the story would be about him being alternatively the overprotective big bro and the wingman who tries to help them fall in love.
But it has a Harem tag, so there probably won't have even four other male characters in the whole story.
The people who striked this comment are straight up weirdos

It's only chapter 1 so it could go either way, but I can see this getting adapted someday down the road and we all get the harem ending where the MMC marries nobody, they all smile and laugh, show ends then proceeds to never get another season.

Dex-chan lover
I know some people will say a student teacher relationship is bad but since he was their brother figure growing up, it doesn't really give me that vibe (for now).
Probably unintentional, but this comes comedically off as "student/teacher relationship would be bad but thankfully this is more of a brother/sister relationship instead so it's okay".

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This is Zaako sensei, but with Rentaro as MC.

I hate harem
My guilty pleasure. I've been having good moments with this sub genre, even more than the "classics", the "masterpieces" and the "overrated trash" manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember shit from when I was 4. How do these manga characters remember these promises??
Do high schoolers start at 12 YO in your place? They were 8 at worst. The guy was 14, now 20.
Really many Shonen Harem series need not make sense anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread