Kirawaremono no Koushaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I’ve read the raws & spoilers but these ‘capture targets’ and Louise are so damn irritating and single minded that it makes me wanna commit violence.
Especially, the way they’re effectively trying to keep her in her ‘villainess’ role

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After the slice of the first chapter I thought that maybe our girl have committed something dumb in a high society to earn everyone's ire. Turns out there's practically no other reason then:

Crown Princess: I LIKE BULLYING LITTLE GIRLS! MUWAHAHAHA!!!!

Second Prince: YES SISTER, YES!!! LEMME SUCKLE ON THE DIRT YOU WALK!

Me: ...disgusting bunch of turds.

Overall the author poorly portrayed the villains, the capture target and even our main heroine. However, it is still making me curious to see just how the "capture" targets will behave once their glass castle is shattered.

Thank you for translations!

As a manga only, I am quite convinced that the crown princess has been isekai'ed into an otome game. Perhaps I am just reminded too much of Eumillia and Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like the crown princess is an isekai'er who played through this game, and in the game MC was an awful person, so the crown princess wanted no one to get involved with her. But making everyone avoid her when MC was so young, before her awful personality was fully cemented, caused MC to realize her bad habits and correct them. Eventually growing up to be an upstanding noblewoman.

Users who are viewing this thread