Kirawaremono no Koushaku Reijou - Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
Man, you are sprinting through these slices, might as well take your time and do a whole thing instead!

Anyhow. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This episode was nice. I liked it. It filled me with a sense of dread about the uncertainty of the future, that only realising how insignificant I am in the face of a cold and uncaring universe, has managed to do so far.

I feel like that peace won't last.

Dex-chan lover
I had read the spoiler about the source of conflict and what's happening, but I haven't read the original source. As a result, what I'm saying is speculation/guessing, but it would be cool.

I know that Louise is a "reincarnated" person and that this is a setting for an otome game. What would be really cool is if this wasn't Louise's first loop through the time line and that she were doing this specifically to save everyone, including Ollie. Imagine that if Louise didn't do these things, the smear campaign of Ollie, then Ollie would just be a complete brat as a child and a horrible person as she grows up, thus leading her to get punished when she commits a crime. Imagine that Louise has tried to save Ollie without resorting to such a smear campaign but that it has failed, and as a result, this is just what she is trying in this loop.

Sure, it might be mean to do this smear campaign, but if it were to save Ollie to make her be a better person, that would be fun.

I'd like to see a story like that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this manga. Is it the caveman translations making her look like a cave woman?

Dex-chan lover
I had read the spoiler about the source of conflict and what's happening, but I haven't read the original source. As a result, what I'm saying is speculation/guessing, but it would be cool.

I know that Louise is a "reincarnated" person and that this is a setting for an otome game. What would be really cool is if this wasn't Louise's first loop through the time line and that she were doing this specifically to save everyone, including Ollie. Imagine that if Louise didn't do these things, the smear campaign of Ollie, then Ollie would just be a complete brat as a child and a horrible person as she grows up, thus leading her to get punished when she commits a crime. Imagine that Louise has tried to save Ollie without resorting to such a smear campaign but that it has failed, and as a result, this is just what she is trying in this loop.

Sure, it might be mean to do this smear campaign, but if it were to save Ollie to make her be a better person, that would be fun.

I'd like to see a story like that.
That... would make for an awesome manga; the villain being a jaded reincarnator that had tried everything to do things right and we're looking at the story through the eyes of someone negatively impacted by their actions in one particular iterance.

Users who are viewing this thread