Kirawaremono no Koushaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I always misread the first page and expect head-banging in the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Terminal idiocy of this kingdom's denizens continues, huh?

I see that the other girl is white lotus bitch, although I can't deny that cockroach in human skin political wit. Also, a story where the reincarnator is the main antagonist, interesting. I hep she gets comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
There's something especially insidious about a smear campaign of a child four years younger than you. Her brother is actually brainless. Dad, if you let him be heir, he's definitely going to be wasting all the family wealth on whatever little wim she wants

Fed-Kun's army
Well it is MTL but at least it's not poetry tier

Thanks for the chapter btw

Dex-chan lover
It feels really weird for Louise to be four years older and yet in the same class as Ollie. Is it possible? Yes. Is it awkward still? Yes.

Dex-chan lover
There's something especially insidious about a smear campaign of a child four years younger than you. Her brother is actually brainless. Dad, if you let him be heir, he's definitely going to be wasting all the family wealth on whatever little wim she wants
I agree with you on the insidious smear campaign part.

It's actually dumb for you to say that about the brother. Imagine someone not only loved by society but also mildly prophetic in their actions in helping the country. Louise has literally done no wrong in this world and has probably saved the lives of hundreds of not thousands with her projects.

Then imagine that your sister has been bratty. Imagine that she did dump any food she didn't like and threw tantrums at the slightest issue. Then, one day, she seems to turn over a new leaf. And Louise, loved by all AND wise beyond her years as though she knew the future, tells you specifically that your sister is just putting on an act.

Instead of thinking through what was EXPLICITY said, you take the shallow reading of have to side with the MC because that's who I see. Can't think about other perspectives.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you on the insidious smear campaign part.

It's actually dumb for you to say that about the brother. Imagine someone not only loved by society but also mildly prophetic in their actions in helping the country. Louise has literally done no wrong in this world and has probably saved the lives of hundreds of not thousands with her projects.

Then imagine that your sister has been bratty. Imagine that she did dump any food she didn't like and threw tantrums at the slightest issue. Then, one day, she seems to turn over a new leaf. And Louise, loved by all AND wise beyond her years as though she knew the future, tells you specifically that your sister is just putting on an act.

Instead of thinking through what was EXPLICITY said, you take the shallow reading of have to side with the MC because that's who I see. Can't think about other perspectives
Wow. You're taking this way too seriously for a random OI story. I was going to explain my reasoning (Contrary to what you seem to believe, I can think and put a little thought into my opinions before commenting), but the way you responded to me is so out of pocket and rude I don't want to explain myself. You're coming off pretty aggressive. Definitely way more than is warranted here.

I think you should take a step back before implying other people are dumb and can't think. You can disagree with me. I invite that. I love having a good conversation about stories. However, having a different opinion doesn't grant you any right to attack with this level of aggression. You could have made the same exact points way more politely. What do you get out of treating others this way? Would you enjoy someone responding to you the way you did you me? It takes less effort to type out your opinions without degrading me. Having an anonymous veil doesn't give you the right to treat others who did next to nothing the way you did. Please reflect on yourself before commenting next time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow. You're taking this way too seriously for a random OI story. I was going to explain my reasoning (Contrary to what you seem to believe, I can think and put a little thought into my opinions before commenting), but the way you responded to me is so out of pocket and rude I don't want to explain myself. You're coming off pretty aggressive. Definitely way more than is warranted here.

I think you should take a step back before implying other people are dumb and can't think. You can disagree with me. I invite that. I love having a good conversation about stories. However, having a different opinion doesn't grant you any right to attack with this level of aggression. You could have made the same exact points way more politely. What do you get out of treating others this way? Would you enjoy someone responding to you the way you did you me? It takes less effort to type out your opinions without degrading me. Having an anonymous veil doesn't give you the right to treat others who did next to nothing the way you did. Please reflect on yourself before commenting next time.
Mostly fair criticism. I'm not going to deny that.

I'll also say that if it comes off as me being super serious, I'm not. Me saying "dumb" and the rest should be viewed more light-hearted, but again, I'm not denying your criticism of me.

So, to an extent, it's kind of what you said about me. That I was too serious about it. I feel like you were interpreting my comment too seriously in some levels. Again, I'm explicitly not denying that you are justified in calling me rude. I'm admitting to that. Just wanted to be clear on the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread