Kirawaremono no Koushaku Reijou - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope her brother gets castrated or something, for letting his dick control his actions to this extent. Or maybe stripped of his status and exiled?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope her brother gets castrated or something, for letting his dick control his actions to this extent. Or maybe stripped of his status and exiled?
While he is a shit brother no doubt, he seems to share his unconditional belief in Louise with the entirety of nobility. Plus he knew his sister when she still was an entitled brat and just never bothered to change his perception.

This series suffer from telling and not showing. Other than a small group of girls ostracising the FL in her first party, her brother and the second prince being jerks when child, what everybody else did to the FL? Why am I suppose to dislike Louise when she never even had a line?

Dex-chan lover
The pacing of this story is atrocious. How come we are in chapter 2 and there's still no hook at all? We finally know that there's magic in this world but there's still no big mystery, the art is bland, and without an interesting MC, there's no way this story is going to last much. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
This series suffer from telling and not showing. Other than a small group of girls ostracising the FL in her first party, her brother and the second prince being jerks when child, what everybody else did to the FL? Why am I suppose to dislike Louise when she never even had a line?
Because she's the instigator of every single bad thing that has happened to the MC so far; every one of the people you just mentioned before have acted based on the words of Louise and the gigantic pedestal they have built for her.

She's kinda like the final boss/big bad of a game that we only hear about from other characters at the start of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread