Kasanegasane no Hatsukoi Desuga - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Guys might be traumatized from other series with all this expectation of bitter rivalry lol
They're all (except Tamao) agreeing here from the outset this is going to be a sportswomanlike competition. Resentment isn't cute, and we all know Masora is cute.♡
25990e09-2efb-4097-ada7-3490481c9441.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
This has a lot of promise for a harem romcom, I hope the author avoids relying on tropes too much to make it feel fresh

Dex-chan lover
I hope we got Bokuben ending and please keep it at 4 girls. We don't need a rival that come from uni time.
Keep the harem simple so we can get proper multiverse ending
The MC is great and the girls are also similarly interesting

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't seem like it's gonna have a harem ending, so I'm out 🏊‍♂️

Supporter
This is so cute but I know I’m gonna get hurt like I have in EVERY harem I’ve ever read-
I NEVER was rooting for the girl they choose

Dex-chan lover
Harem ending FTW! The girls all get along well enough for it to work I'd say. The MC seems a bit too upstanding though. I know it's a gag, but did he really need to dress in a prison convict outfit while crying in the hallway?

Also, where the heck did all these redditors and Twitter sludge come from? "Groomer" my ass, he just made an innocent promise to all of them when they were kids and they took it really seriously, some of you need to calm down over fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread