Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
01a.gifv

@Rifaz Not even remotely. They're all straight and just friends. It's like a girl's night out.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect a girl's night as the counterbalance. Let's see how this all shakes out...

Banned
a bunch of americans in this thread not understanding the actions of a japanese person, and thus calling that person stupid and dumb.

ethnocentrism at it's finest.

Contributor
@Vasqueztion He already told the co-worker he was in a relationship last chapter.
Man this arc really blows honestly it feels like they have made zero progress since they began dating.

Dex-chan lover
@dsid2814 No, I'd be willing to bet Japanese readers are saying pretty much the same stuff. This isn't about Japanese culture, it's about plot manipulation. You get the same kind of manufactured-plot stuff in Western sitcoms (and the more genre aware audience members making the same kind of complaint). And possibly Japanese fans of Western sitcoms making the same complaint, with some know-it-all Japanese uberfan saying "No, you just don't understand American culture".

Dex-chan lover
What was the reason for him to even agree to go to the mixer again? I don't remember why he's doing what he's doing when it's so goddamn stupid. (other than, of course, plot convenience and stupid drama requirements)

Double-page supporter
Well, there's no way any of this could cause some sort of weird misunderstanding, right?

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Dex-chan lover
Dude should learn how to talk. He could just tell Megumi he needs to attend such a thing with no personal goals to help his friend. If Megumi was really against it, he could still cancel it for his own part.

@dsid2814 How's the view from your high horse? Must be magnificent.

So much potential, but I think I'll drop it for the execution. The author is just trying to create drama that isn't there. There is no reason for him not to explain to his girlfriend that his co-workers are trying to rope him into a mixer, other than to create needless drama.

That cliche is so contrived that people will obviously hate it. I'm surprised authors still use this stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme This is the cause of 90% of situations in storytelling lol, so fucking annoying. Instead of trying to be creative, just pull off the same shit over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread