Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

Dex-chan lover
@strong120
http://crayonboxscans.blogspot.com/2018/05/kawaii-joushi-wo-komarasetai-v02-ch28.html
"I think volume 3 will be out somwhere in October or something."

...probably axed. The artist hasn't been posting much content (on twitter) since last year. Though, his latest works is doujin :3

That last panel after the "do you like meat", Is an open door for so many misappropriat speech bubbles.

Group Leader
Strange request, but the current romaji title "Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai" sounds more correct as "Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetai". It's one of the Alt names, but I feel it would be a more correct title

@goronyanpai uhh that's one thing, i mean eeven "ah my goodness" (aka kindergarten romance) had kiss scene by 3rd vol
second one would be just how many same cliche mangas one can read...

Dex-chan lover
It's surprising to see the protagonist not being a beta or some usual "I'll defend my virginity"-guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only person who hears banjo music whenever his cousin shows up?

To be honest, as much as the whole "I want to sleep with my cousin" thing creeps me out, I generally like the character so far (I'm up to chapter 25 at time of writing), as she otherwise seems like a decent person who is completely willing to call him out when he's being an idiot about something

Users who are viewing this thread