Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

The guy character fukin sucks balls. An annoying hard to work with prick. The OL is a horny bitch thirsty for the D to fall for an ass.

I think he's within his right to be mad she went to dinner with another man without at least running it by him first. Had she told him and he were still jealous, then he'd be out of line. The onus is on her for not considering how he'd feel.

Dex-chan lover
Oh he is completely within his right to dislike that his girlfriend went to a meal with a work colleague, and how he was confronting her about it was actually fairly reasonable ( pg 8 and pg 9 right hand side panels) where he was straight, told her what he didn't like and why; where he turned into a little bitch was pg 9, left hand panels.

"Anyway I hear nothing but excuses...", "we'll, because I AM a kid, compared to you.". That's just being petulant and whiny and did a wonderful job at turning a previously reasonable exchange where I was agreeing with him into "oh grow the fuck up mate".

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling he's not even genuinely upset at that point and is just pushing her buttons, which he does too much. At least I, personally, would not be in a mood to still be upset after my potential rival was referred to as "absolute trash as a man".

Dex-chan lover
Amazing, a male character actually voicing his displeasure in a reasonable way without causing over the top drama

so rare

Group Leader
It's fun to see such a cute relationship go through such realistic issues. They both just suck at love, and it's adorable.

Maybe in the near future, instead of him saying " I want to annoy the pretty boss." He will say " I want to marry the pretty boss." because look! THEY ALREADY HOLD THEIR HANDS!!! H-Hhow l-lewddd!!!

I can't bring myself to like those characters too much. The main heroine is a bit too annoying, especially for a 31 year old woman. The main guy is just kinda there, and I'm a bit tired of lovesick relatives in manga. Maybe I'll warm up to it in time.

Users who are viewing this thread