Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

@goronyanpai Same. It's why I dropped it for a year. I can enjoy it but...she's so dense that it's actually tiring. She has the relationship skills and awareness of an extremely dense middle schooler and the EQ of a brick. She's cute, sure, but it's exhausting to even imagine dating her. This is the only time I can think of where I'd actually support the MC getting together with his cousin. At least she acts like an adult.

anyone else think the volume 3 cover art makes Megumi look like she's wearing a traditional English fox hunting outfit?

vpqLzCk.png

maybe this will be the last chapter or volume :( sad, this is cute manga,

https://twitter.com/tachibanaroku/status/1087960589660577792?s=19

this is the manga that was published from 2015 why only publish 3 volumes until now?

FTU

I generally don't have much respect in regards to having a mindset that thinks that "hookups" is a fabulous thing. I only accept monogamous serious relationship. So this is already a dealbreaker.

Those two people are exactly like that. however I only read up to ch 4 before quitting. It isn't worth the time to read this and it has a comedy genre but I didn't even move my facial expression in the slighest bit.

The personalities is off putting to me aswell. However I am a boring guy myself but I find these two annoying and irritable.

However, I get it why people want to read something like this. Everyone has different tastes.

@ftu there is no hookup.both are virgins.they didn't hookup the first time.atleast that's how remember it.

Contributor
They walk a very fine line trying to make him not quite too much of a jerk, but the unfortunate side-effect of that is he starts feeling more and more manipulative.

Like, some of his teasing was always lightly manipulative in the first place, but his "I'll do something actually a bit bad and then cutely apologize about it" pattern just feels recursively a bit more scudge as we go on.

It's not like he's a deplorable monster, just... the kind of guy where if your friend had him as a boyfriend, you'd feel like it wasn't to the extent that someone should intervene, yet you'd somehow wish they'd find someone a bit better.

I actually kind of like him some of the time despite that, but that little-bit-grimy feeling about him just doesn't go away...

Users who are viewing this thread