Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I still believe that if MC is the type that desperately wants a gf, then this whole situation is beneficial for him. He could just accept yandere gf. He's happy, yandere's happy, and no one is going to get killed. And pretty sure yandere gf is fine with tolerating MC merely talking to another girl (coworkers etc) if he ask for it.
Well that only works in theory, realistically you don’t know what can make her snap so you are pretty much dating a time bomb

Dex-chan lover
Presumably she never really “dated“ ri-kun but instead showed up on his doorstep out of the blue one day and killed him so she could steal his apartment. Now because she feels bad about not warning ri-kun before killing him she’s decided to give kouhai-chan a heads up beforehand. Well RIP kouhai-chan

Dex-chan lover
Just jotting down a theory:

Ri-kun is obviously the neighbor who moved out.

In the phone call Yue implies that Edano knows who Ri-kun is/was. Ri-kun may or may not have actually been dating Yue. Maybe Edano was the other woman. Edano was either Ri-kun's actual girlfriend or was simply trying to seduce Ri-kun.

When Yue was doing a background check it is found that Edano has an older brother. Maybe that's Ri-kun?

I think Ri-kun was Yue's last stalking victim. With Ri-kun in now in hiding, Yue turned her obsession to Ikuto who was a convenient nearby target.

I know some think Edano is another stalker and we now have dueling yanderes. But I am not so certain. Edano is very forward and flirtatious, but hasn't crossed into stalker territory yet.

Dex-chan lover
I like this mangaka exploring variations of this feeling of "female character almost crossing the red line". Someone who is already crazy but still hasn't done yet. Gives off this eerie feeling of anticipation of something unhealthy.

But still, I wouldn't mind see another light-hearted comedy, on the level of his "bath" work.

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda funny how she got over him waaay too fast and she is into the mc
Of course it's fast if you're the one who un-alive them.
Same principle as revenge, if you do it yourself you'll get over it fast.

Aggregator gang
Someone will be on a meat grinder in one way or another just coz of desiring to grind another one's meat.

Contributor
seemed I was wrong expecting a nice soothing and healing with yandere heroine as its base on this manga :wtf:

maybe I will put this manga on hold for a while.

I can't take it reading a heroine with a past lover. So, I'm waiting for the future chapter for an accurate explanation for this.

man, the angel next door really gives me a double-take regarding how to evaluate a good waifu material or not.
Just jotting down a theory:

Ri-kun is obviously the neighbor who moved out.

In the phone call Yue implies that Edano knows who Ri-kun is/was. Ri-kun may or may not have actually been dating Yue. Maybe Edano was the other woman. Edano was either Ri-kun's actual girlfriend or was simply trying to seduce Ri-kun.

When Yue was doing a background check it is found that Edano has an older brother. Maybe that's Ri-kun?

I think Ri-kun was Yue's last stalking victim. With Ri-kun in now in hiding, Yue turned her obsession to Ikuto who was a convenient nearby target.

I know some think Edano is another stalker and we now have dueling yanderes. But I am not so certain. Edano is very forward and flirtatious, but hasn't crossed into stalker territory yet.

Users who are viewing this thread